Capturing Memories | Documenting History

The Blaze Yearbook

News & Updates
  • Have a great summer Hawks!
  • All 2024 yearbooks not picked up can be picked up before or after school in the fall.

The Blaze Yearbook

The Blaze Yearbook

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Class of 2025: Senior Yearbook Graduation Gown Photos

Welcome to senior year, Class of 2025!

All students, including seniors, need to have an ID photo taken in addition to your grad gown photo as all students need an ID for school events.

VIP will be at school Aug. 13 from 8:00 am – 3:00 pm & Aug. 14 from 10:30 am – 6:00 pm.

Gowns will be available on these dates in August for you to have your gown photos taken at this time.

In addition, seniors will have their photo taken in graduation gowns (also provided by the school for photo use) during the school day on October 9th & 10th  from 8:00 am – 11:00 am both days. Students will be called down alphabetically by last name. 

Please make sure you are in school on those days even if you have a release. If you are absent on either of these days and do not have your photo taken in August, make sure you just go to the Upper Gym out of alphabetical order to have your photo taken. Please plan ahead.

ID photos will NOT be used in the yearbook for seniors. Any seniors not photographed on these days will be listed as Not Pictured.

1. KMA cadets may choose to wear the graduation gown or wear their Class A uniforms. This must be the COMPLETE Class A uniform and not just the button down shirt.
  2. Boys must wear a button down shirt and tie if they have one. Hoodies will not be allowed for ANY students.
  1. Gowns will be provided for students.
  2. No hats (except with a military uniform) or other people, animals or props are allowed.
  3. Please remember these are simple headshots only!